CONTRACTORS – PARTNER WITH G-P LLC, SERVING AS YOUR SYSTEM INTEGRATOR ON SOLAR RELATED CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS WORLDWIDE
IF WE PARTNER WITH YOUR FIRM ON
BOTH SMALL 10KW TO LARGE 6MW COMMERCIAL PROJECTS, WE WILL REDUCE YOUR COSTS. WE WILL HELP YOU WITH COMPLETE DESIGNS - READY FOR YOUR
LOCAL P.E. TO APPROVE AND STAMP. WE WILL
EVEN HELP WITH 3RD PARTY FINANCING OR PACE FUNDING, IF YOUR PROJECT
QUALIFIES. AGAIN, WE ONLY GET INVOLVED
IN COMMERCIAL AND SMALLER UTILITY GRADE SOLAR PROJECTS, PLUS GAZEBO, PORCH,
VERANDA, CARPORTS, AWNINGS FOR HOMES OUT OF SOLAR, BUT NO SLOPED ROOF TOP
INSTALLATIONS, UNLESS THE SLOPED ROOF PROJECT IS PART OF A LARGER SOLAR ARRAY
FOR THE PROPERTY THAT CAN PROVIDE WITH THE STRUCTURES.
LET US KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR SOLAR MARKET
AND HOW WE CAN HELP.
Contractor Help to Win the Project
· We strive to keep our prices as reasonable and competitive as possible, and also to excel with our service for the products we stock and new products customers suggest we add to our product line.
· Purchasing our items is fast and easy with on online store, with freight prepaid on over 99% of our items. Non-stock items will often require a deposit, with the balance of payment due before shipment.
· We are here to support contractors with larger projects requiring time-sensitive support at both quoting and delivery stages. If the project is off shore and is a 6.0+MW solar project, let us help with off-shore funding and partner with project management.
o Quotation stage:
§ Provide your quote with special volume pricing on time
§ Protected pricing as needed for each identified project
§ Let us quote our equivalent parts on competitor identified items
§ Your engineered fabrications from small brackets to 40,000 pound fabrications, fasteners, non-standard finishes or plating, please check with us for competitive pricing and timing you need to win your project.
o Contractor awarded project stage:
§ Contractor places order for desired items with estimated timing for delivery
§ G-P LLC commits to timing based on project need and item availability
· Deposits required only for all special large orders of stock items and all non-stock items.
o Payment terms will remain negotiable:
§ Based on our past experience with you, size of the order, type of parts ordered, etc.
o Logistics support:
§ US distribution locations
· Las Vegas, NV – One to two day transit via Fed-Ex, Priority Mail Flat Rate or LTL
to Phoenix, AZ and all of California. Post Office Flat Rate (2-Days within 48-States)
· Grand Rapids, MI – One to two day transit via Fed-Ex to most location east of the Mississippi River. Post Office Flat Rate (2-Days within 48-States)
§ Asia distribution locations
· Shanghai, China
· Xiamen, China
§ Quick and low cost delivery of sea container orders direct to customer’s project locations worldwide with our door-to-door service.
o Adverse to risk:
§ G-P LLC is very protective of its business dealings
· G-P LLC (dba Gleason Partners LLC, Gleason Partners LV LLC), TFM Hong Kong Limited, and their owner Thomas E. Gleason are debt free. We have no interest in taking risks with new customers based solely on large orders. We will need to ensure we feel safe with any terms we offer and special items made to order that are not readily marketable. Each order must support itself financially.
§ Customers need to minimize their risks and manage their cash flow, which is why contractors require progress payments from their customers and have rewards/penalties insuring on-time project completion. We would like to find a way to protect both of our interests, and make you more competitive by giving you options for sourcing and great project support. Let us know how we can help!