ADJUSTABLE PIPE HANGER SPECS:
- THREADED ROD: 1.00" MAX
- ADJUSTMENT: 4.10" MAX - NO SWING
- MAXIMUM LOAD: 4,600 POUNDS
- MATERIAL: LOW CARBON STEEL CONFORMS TO ASTM SPECS (A575, A36)
- FINISH: ELECTRO-GALVANIZED
- A = 1.063" (FITS 1.00" THREADED ROD)
- B = 15.00"
- C = 23.00"
- D = 0.260" THICKNESS x 2.50" WIDTH
- E = 16.0" PIPE SIZE
- F = 3/4" HEX HEAD BOLT
- G = 0.500" THICKNESS x 2.50" WIDTH
SPECIAL ORDER (PRICING AND DELIVERY- AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)
- STAINLESS STEEL (304 OR 316)
- PAINTED TO CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS
CUSTOMER DESIGNED PARTS ENCOURAGED
MATERIAL CERTIFICATIONS FROM STEEL MILL
Dacromet (Dip-n-Spin) Non-Gloss Painted Finish with special. Dacromet is a special two-coat process on the raw prepared steel that provides superior protection of 1,000 hours, per ASTM, B-117 for salt spray testing. All of the vehicle manufacturers in North America require that under-carriage fasteners and smaller brackets meet the specifications of the Dacromet or equivalent paint processes. If you wish to have us stock your size and type of clamp(s) with Dacromet protective finish, just let us know by selecting the "Contact Us" tab. Send us a message with which clamps would fit your applications with best possible protection from harsh conditions, without the expense of stainless steel, and we will plan to include them along with the electrogalvanized and 316 stainless we already stock. Note: E-Coated finish alternative - Electrodeposition acrylic coating common in black or green semi-gloss has about a 600 hour salt spray limit and will fade under direct sunlight.