G-P LLC is spearheading the ever evolving solar energy market by offering cutting edge technologies to meet and exceed your performance expectations. 1st on the planet with solar windows and solar curtain walls. Imagine high rise buildings generation their own energy ! ! !
Foreign commercial and government clients: Let us help you with long-term financing on your solar powered building materials, your island's solar powered micro-grid electric systems with battery storage, hydroponics farming systems, hurricane proof modular building systems, and salt water desalination solar powered systems.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR SOLAR PRODUCTS FOR ENERGY SUSTAINABLE BUILDING SYSTEMS, INCLUDING CURTAIN WALLS, THERMAL TRANSPARENT WINDOWS, ATRIUM, ATRIUM SHADES, BALCONY SYSTEMS AND SOLAR STREET LIGHTS. MOST OF OUR SOLAR BUILDING SYSTEMS ARE DESIGNED FOR THIN FILM CdTe MODULES, WHICH ARE HIGHEST EFFICIENCY ON THE MARKET, BUT WE CAN SPECIFY AND USE OTHER TYPES OF THIN FILM OR CRYSTALLINE MODULES WITH MINOR DESIGN CHANGES. OUR GOAL IS TO ALWAYS OFFER THE BEST TECHNOLOGY COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE THAT IS ALSO U/L LISTED AND/OR PROVEN BEST FOR THE APPLICATION. IN OUR QUEST TO HELP ARCHITECTS AND OWNERS MAXIMIZE ENERGY SUSTAINABILITY OF THEIR FACILITIES, WE HAVE NO RESTRICTS AND WE HAVE NO COMPETITORS. SO IF WE CAN HELP A CUSTOMER USING A COMPETITOR'S SOLAR PRODUCTS AND IT IS BEST FOR THE APPLICATION, WE ARE HAPPY TO PARTNER ON THE PROJECT.
Commercial Flat Roof Applications – We offer the Renusol CS60 ballasted mounting system for solar flat roof applications and offer full design services for your unique layout applications. Consider our kit package deals that include the mounting system along with integrated poly crystalline solar modules for use in your professionally custom designed flat roof solar array. Our design will specify exact weight of ballast needed under each solar module position, allowing much of excess gravel to be removed from roof needed. Also, consider our offer to install your ballasted system, with solar modules, our CS60 ballasted system with ballasting, strut channel, and hardware included, grounding, wiring and connectors installed complete ready for your electrician to connect to your inverter. We can also help you with your inverter and other hardware, if requested. If you are worried about having an old building's roof loading, don't be... If you have loose stone on your roof, sweep it up and use some for ballasting in our CS60 solar panel trays and you can remove the rest from the roof, likely reducing the weight on your roof. We can protect your investment if you use our solar modules with 25-year Performance Guarantee backed by Chubb Insurance Company. Sorry, but we don't recommend roof mounted solar arrays unless your roof is expected to last another 25 years. For large commercial rooftop installations we offer ballasted fixed and single axis racking systems with lower costs/watt. The single axis is excellent for efficiency gains and can be positioned during snow storms at maximum angle and when expecting high winds or hurricanes position in horizontal positions.
Custom applications with a 25-year performance warranty -
- BIPV Double Glazed Glass: Thin Film CdTe, 85W, U/L Listed, 48" x 24" size 6.8mm thick modules. Available in any color, any pattern, and any shape within the 48" x 24" envelope.
- Efficiency of 13% is best thin film BIPV in volume production in industry. A record set by founder of firm ten years ago that has never been surpassed.
- Thin film actually can create more electricity during a 4 - seasons year than crystalline moly or poly modules. Clouds and extreme high or low temperatures makes our thin film the winner in energy generated/watt of panel comparable ratings. Thin film is a reliable alternative for solar power in many climates and may be better for customers trying to power their homes with solar during the daytime.
- Solar - Waterproof Roof Systems: Featuring sealed module framing to provide a leak proof roofing. We offer many kits for customers to purchase, some including the entire structure made out of wood timbers, steel or aluminum for carports, porch additions on homes/restaurants, drive-in roof coverings, rooftop bars, beach or pool houses, and playground shading for children in parks, schools, or back yards.
View solar product details in Go Green Category
30% Tax Benefits in USA and most of Canada of your 2017 costs to install a solar array on your home, office, factory, or farm. Our solar windows and curtain walls receive the Fed's 30% tax credit through 2020 and may be extended at 30% if started by end of 2019 till end 2023.
If you work with G-P LLC on your solar array,
we will be happy to help you with the documents and contact with the agencies
needed, so you can win maximum tax benefits, cash back, and best rate selling
power back to your local electric utility company. If you do not need the tax benefits, then consider
having ownership of your new solar array in your loved ones name or your
company, so maximum benefits can be realized.
Going GREEN offers lifetime independence
for most of your energy needs, a peace of mind that you did something great for
the world, increased value of your property, and if your solar project is
managed well, it will provide a payback on your investment that is much better
than your bank can offer.
We’re proud to be working with industry leading technology and service providers in the solar energy/mounting market:
– Renusol America is a leading innovator in flat roof and pitch roofed solar mounting systems in the US solar industry. A national company with systems installed in 30 states, Renusol America combines heritage of excellence in German engineering with American innovation. In 2011 Renusol America introduced the groundbreaking, American-made Renusol CS60—the first one piece mounting system for PV panels (click on the Renusol logo for a detailed video on the CS60 system). The company is part of the CentroSolar Group, a publicly traded company on the German stock exchange, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Renusol GmbH, a market leader in Europe with more than 600MW of solar power mounted on Renusol systems.
- Battery storage banks, from 1KW to 2.2MW of power, with GEL, VRLA lead acid or li-ion batteries, A/C cooling, monitoring, controls, inverters. Have an intelligent system that stores energy from wind or solar and buys electricity during off-peak rates so it has enough power to support office, home, or factory during peak rated periods.
- Larger selection of solar building structures with some just "Plug & Play", with goal of offering solar equipment you can easily move when you move, that does not increase your property taxes, require building permits, or experts to install. Solar calculators have been around for decades, and now solar I-phone chargers, so why not solar powered "Whatever you need"...
- Please let us know your ideas...
- Let our staff help you with your major or unique solar project design...