G-P LLC, GLEASON PARTNERS LLC PROVIDES CONTRACT MFG SUPPORT SERVICES TO SELECT CUSTOMERS, TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY DURING THE DEVELOPMENT AND LIFE OF THE PRODUCT OUT OF OUR GRAND RAPIDS, LAS VEGAS, AND IN 2016 ATLANTA AREA DISTRIBUTION CENTERS.
Experience: Since 2001, sourcing auto & truck OEM parts for our Tier I customers and construction materials for our own distribution business. OEM's using our products on their assembly lines include 100% of North American Truck Assembly Plants, plus Ford and General Motors.
Services Include Pre-Production:
Product design, 2-D, 3-D via our engineering staff in Europe and China
- Pro Engineering
- Solid Works
- Plus other rendering, visualization, artistic softwares
- Rapid prototyping - 5 days lead-time
- CNC production of samples in Ningbo, China
- Design & Build Jigs/Fixtures, Dies, Moulds, Special Process and Assembly Work Cells
- PPAP Part/Assy Submissions
- Life Cycle Developmental and Evaluation Testing
- Products with Extensive Experience:
- Mechanical/Electrical Auto Parts
- High Torque Flex-Shafts
- Decorative, Class A Finished
- Aluminum & Zinc Die Castings
- Aluminum Permanent Mould Castings - with Aerospace Type A-356-T6-1 Heat Treatment
- Injection Moulded
- Spun Aluminum, Stainless, Brass
- Bronze Artistic One of a Kind Castings
- Decorative Brass & Stainless
- Heavy Fabrications - Up to 21-Tonnes Per Assembly
- Structural Steel: ASTM A-992 GRADE 50, Hot Rolled or Stainless H-Beams, I-Beams, Channel, Angle, Tubing, Including Fabrication, Hot Dip Galvanizing, and Painting
- Structural Extruded and Formed Fiberglass, H-Beams, I-Beams, Channel, Angle, Tubing, Cat Walk Decking/ Rail/ Stairs Systems, Brackets and Profiles (Can make most profiles made in aluminum) By Weight Stronger Than Steel...
- Finishes including:
- Chrome Plating Aluminum, Stainless
- Brass Plating Stainless
- Powder Coating Castings, Fabrications
- Dacromet Painting Fasteners, Undercarriage Components
- EG & Hot Dip Galvanized
- Pre-Production Management:
- PPAP Submission with Run-at-Rate Observed and Documented
- Product Management:
- Supplier Process Controls, Instructions, Traceability, Corrective Action Review, Recommendations, Audits
- Production Schedules
- 3rd Party Logistics Support from Supplier to End Customer's Dock
- Continuous Improvements to Lower Costs, Improve Processes, and Quality Throughout the Life of the Product.
- G-P LLC is only interested in customers with planning annual purchases of a minimum of $1,000,000. G-P LLC is not interested unless we can provide substantial cost reductions through reassignment of customer's current staff to other projects, reduced capital investment, and projected annual savings of 20% or more.
- G-P LLC does not accept assignment for foreign sourcing where customer intends to establish their own operations overseas. We don't like competing with our customers! ! !
If you have an interest, please email Tom Gleason directly @ [email protected] or call 386-795-7213
SUGGESTIONS ON OUTSOURCING:
- Capital Investment makes outsourcing the right decision... Yes or No!
o We suggest customers consider retaining in-house product and manufacturing know how that made their company successful. Instead of looking to outsource the products, look instead to countries like China to produce turn-key manufacturing work cells to automate your in-house production processes. If properly managed, your manufacturing equipment can be designed, built, tested and shipped to your North American factory at a fraction of the cost of USA machine builders and take less time than creating that same capability entirely in the USA.
o I truly believe that most advantages in China are cost of capital driven, not labor to process the products. It is the engineers, designers, CNC machinist, electronics experts and machine assembly staff in China that earn 20% of same talent in USA, that drives overhead and capital costs down, giving China factories big advantages. We have suppliers in China, automating their processes to compete, and why not, capital equipment is readily available from eager and qualified machine builders.
o Yes, look at outsourcing, but also consider bringing outsourced products back in-house at a cost you justify.